This article documents hotfix 1012885 for WebLink 8.2. The update includes the following changes:
- If your Laserfiche Server license does not contain the "Watermark" feature, WebLink now applies the Watermark Text value specified in the WebLink 8 Administrator's Utility when exporting documents. (78657)
- WebLink now correctly detects selected check box values on custom search forms that contain an Input element with an Input Type of List (multi-select) and Selection Type of Buttons. You should no longer receive a "You can't leave the form blank." error message when the custom search form is submitted and there are values selected for the input. (79190)
- WebLink no longer displays an "Attempted to divide by zero" error message when you view a document that contain images with unexpected DPI values. (81751)
- WebLink no longer displays an "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" error message when you view a document that contains a field where you do not have sufficient field access rights to view that field. (79091)
- WebLink now encloses each search type within parentheses when customizing a search with multiple search types. (80798)
The update includes the following files:
- WebLink8.dll (188.8.131.524)
- WebLinkCommon.dll (184.108.40.2064)
- WebLinkControls.dll (220.127.116.114)
To update WebLink 8.2
- Click on the following link to download a zip file containing hotfix 1012885.
- Extract the contents of the zip file to a temporary location and double-click WL820264.msp to install the update.
Hotfix 1012885 is a cumulative WebLink 8.2 update that also includes the changes described in the following article:
1012828 List of Changes for Laserfiche WebLink 8.2.0 Hotfix 1012828 (August 2011).